Bitch**SlaPP dot com Forum Index

Bitch**Slapp dot com

Open forum, no flaggers, posts are permanent. Post your rant or rave here. Send a bitchslapp if you want to someone too! It's FREE and fun. Someone upset you? Let the world know here.
[ REGISTER HERE ] It only takes a few seconds. Start earning from your posts now.
Portal
  Forum  •  Portal  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Memberlist  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
McDonald

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:47 pm  Post subject:  Great things my father taught me [RIP Dad] Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

The measurement of my finger from the tip to the first joint is 1 inch...depth for planting peas.
The measurement to the second joint is 2 inches...depth for corn.
Return borrowed things in better shape than when you borrowed them.
There are two types of trouble...one is the trouble you knowingly walk into, the other is trouble that just happens...it's important to know the difference.
Walk softly but carry a big stick.
if you have to use said stick, make sure who you use it on, doesn't get up.
Grits is good.
Foul language is a sign of a limited vocabulary
Orion, the Big and Little Dippers.
Everyone is a friend until proven otherwise.
Licorice ferns, huckleberries, nettles, sword ferns.
Tabasco won't kill you even if you eat it by the spoonfull.
Don't watch the clock when you're at work.
Fish can see you if you look over the side of the boat.
Fish can hear you if you talk to loud.
Respect the elders.
Never go to bed angry.
That which does not kill you will hurt like the dickens, but it will make you stronger.
Family is the most important thing on earth.
How to play the guitar, spoons, mouth harp, and water filled bottles.
The true meaning of "Self Made Man"
If you don't know something, go to the library and learn it.
The phrases "I don't know", "I forgot", or "I tried (and failed)" are excuses.
There is a difference between an excuse and a reason, know the difference.
Take care of your apperance...even if it is just a t-shirt and jeans.
The world can change everything about you, except your point of view...unless you allow it to.

David L. McDonald
born 1936-passed 2008
precious father
beloved husband
A right good fellow.

myron mcgooda

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:57 pm  Post subject:  the dad Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

did he molest you?

X

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

What a despicable thing to say, you imbecile. I don't agree with all of the maxims he gave above, but I do respect him, and his grieving relatives. In particular, I don't agree with the eighth. My vocabulary is entirely adequate but nevertheless you are a frigging dickwad.

StanJenkins

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:10 pm  Post subject:  respect teh elders? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

screw the elders. they are irrelevant and retarded.

Death

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:29 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Sorry for your loss and the insensitivity of wannabes. My dad died in a plane crash last month- doing what he loved to do.

Anon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:41 am  Post subject:  Death Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Death, Your dad loved crashing planes?

Anomonous

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:57 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Was he a terrorist?

DestroyClub

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:23 pm  Post subject:  Re: Death Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Anon wrote:
Death, Your dad loved crashing planes?

No he loved screaming, and crap his pants.

raub

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:11 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

i thought this was all goo goey when i first STUMBLED it but then i read the responses, I know im sadistic, and if I am going to heck, it won t be for laughing at this, lol

"your dad loved crashing planes?"

Still laughing

oh yeah, but sorry for your loss Wink

alenachka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm  Post subject:  Where films Avatar? Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Hello everyone! Who knows where to upload the film Avatar?
I even bought the film Avatar for a SMS to http://rsskino.ru/kinofilm/avatar.html , the link was, but download fails, the system will boot quite strange cocoa something.
Men, advise where to normal as quickly download film avatar?

Bitch**SlaPP sent to: alenachka From alenachka

makssemenovs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm  Post subject:  I will sell the program-boat for the Scandinavian auction in Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

I sell a boat-program which will help you to outwit auction and to win, initially the boat was created for the Scandinavian auction http://internet-aukcion.ru/ but now the program can work with similar auctions: gagen ru, vezetmne ru and with ten.
The program-boat stakes for you, i.e. for this purpose it is not necessary to sit constantly at the monitor. The boat can set time when it is necessary to stake, thus you as much as possible will lower expenses for rates, and as much as possible increase the chances of a victory.

The price of the program a boat for the Scandinavian auctions 20$

For the first 10 clients the price 15$

To all clients free updating and support.

Behind purchases I ask in icq: 588889590 Max.

Bitch**SlaPP sent to: makssemenovs From makssemenovs

mainterpet

mexico.gif
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

My father always inspire me to be a strong person. I guess because I'm a girl, it made me try harder on stuff than he did with my brothers. I guess he thought that they could perform all by yourself. He wanted me to be more successful and guess what-it worked.

Aries  Cat OfflinePersonal Gallery of mainterpetView user's profileSend private message
If you like Reddit or Digg, give Duggity.com a try. Similiar, but different. Designed around the most complaints heard about Digg and Reddit from the users. Very easy to setup your own page of newsfeeds and submit directly to most social bookmarking sites with one click.
Duggity

Duggity

ADD TO DUGGITY      Add to Mixx!     ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US     ADD TO DIGG     ADD TO FURL     ADD TO NEWSVINE     ADD TO NETSCAPE     ADD TO REDDIT     ADD TO STUMBLEUPON     ADD TO SQUIDOO     ADD TO WINDOWS LIVE     ADD TO YAHOO MYWEB     ADD TO ASK     ADD TO GOOGLE
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic