Bitch**SlaPP dot com Forum Index

Bitch**Slapp dot com

Open forum, no flaggers, posts are permanent. Post your rant or rave here. Send a bitchslapp if you want to someone too! It's FREE and fun. Someone upset you? Let the world know here.
[ REGISTER HERE ] It only takes a few seconds. Start earning from your posts now.
Portal
  Forum  •  Portal  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Memberlist  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
nikkon69

brazil.gif
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:21 pm  Post subject:  How to have the bus STOP for you. Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is for all of you sitting at a bus stop and waiting for the bus. I'm a driver, and when doing my job I have a time limited that I must make from one end of my route to the other end.(for you morons who still don't get it--that means that at one location I have to be there 8:15 on the clock, and at another location I have to be at at that location at the time that is marked on my schedule. My job depends on ON-TIME performance. The person thats has to be at work, and plan the time right and read the schedule book, and knows that at the schedule time that I will be coming dwn the street to get him or her to work/school/where ever they have to me ON TIME.

Now this is where you come into the picture. Because of my time, and if you read the schedule book, If you are not at the bus stop I WILL NOT STOP-moving on down the road.
If you see the bus coming down the road, and by the time it is within range of you, and you just SIT there on the bench on your fat Azz, without giving me some kind of signal that you what the bus or waiting for the bus I WILL NOT STOP-moving on down the road.(for this reason I do not stop, because the bus bench attracts the homeless,wino's,people walking and just taking a rest,etc,etc, and when I make that stop and its those I just mention-its slows down my ON TIME performance schedule.
If you are also sitting at a stop where more that one buses will also stop there, and when you see the bus that you need to ride, but yet you just sit there---that tells me that you're not riding my bus, but one of the other bus.( if that's the case wave your hand to get my attention, or get off your sorry lazy azz and the bus will stop for you and get you to where you are going.

And to keep that ON TIME THING GOING---When you board the bus, and that there be no futher delays---FOR THE LOVE OF FREE AMY"S ICE CREAM----Have your fare and tickets out and ready. You were sitting at the bus stop for at least a good 3-5 mins. (make sure you have it, and the correct $$$) This is not the time for you to be holding up my time nor these who are going to work-- For you to look to see if you have money in your pocket-search your pocket to see if you have your ticket.

This is for the ladies---When you board my bus with daisy dukes, or nothin-I WILL BE LOOKING you up and down. now don't feel lucky yet. Its not a look of lust(no telling what'/who been up there before you get on the bus) I'm looking cuz every now and then- I pick up the ladies of the streets, and it just surpise me that you would ride the bus, and try to pick up another deal in the back of the bus. I see ya, and will throw you and your wannabe out the back door and on your ass in the middle of nowhere.

Now when you are riding the bus, and you see your location where you need to get off---RING the bell a block away. NOT WHEN I'M like right in front of a stop, I WILL NOT STOP/ nor slam on my brakes to make that stop for you. If you don't know where you are going or where you live, neither do I---As A Driver We Do Not Read Minds. I will proceed to the next stop-I may be out of your way, but who's fault is it really.

If everyone follow these short and simple rules, Then no one will be left behind---I will make my ON TIME performance schedule, and everyone will get to their destiny as expected.

Your Friendly Bus Driver

Scorpio  Rat OfflinePersonal Gallery of nikkon69View user's profileSend private message
If you like Reddit or Digg, give Duggity.com a try. Similiar, but different. Designed around the most complaints heard about Digg and Reddit from the users. Very easy to setup your own page of newsfeeds and submit directly to most social bookmarking sites with one click.
Duggity

Duggity

ADD TO DUGGITY      Add to Mixx!     ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US     ADD TO DIGG     ADD TO FURL     ADD TO NEWSVINE     ADD TO NETSCAPE     ADD TO REDDIT     ADD TO STUMBLEUPON     ADD TO SQUIDOO     ADD TO WINDOWS LIVE     ADD TO YAHOO MYWEB     ADD TO ASK     ADD TO GOOGLE
Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic